london
<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4662602443696170038?origin\x3dhttps://lixxinlondon0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
♥ Welcome

Just wishing and hoping
And thinking and praying
And planning and dreaming
His kisses will start...


♥ The Girl

Name: Allie
Birthdate: 10.05
Ambition: photography.
Loves: travel.


♥ Desires

travel
graduate
photo
$$$

live life.


♥ Tagboard

If you want a tagboard,
you could put it here.


♥ Click

Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend


♥ Past

June 2010
July 2010


♥ Layout

Designer: Lady-Nadya
Images: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Brushes: 1 | 2
Font: DaFont
Base Codes: kynzgerl

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So close! ♥ 11:27 AM



Hi all!
I'm sure you've figured out by now that the purpose of this blog is to keep track and write about everything that goes on while I'm in London this summer. I hear it's a good idea to keep a journal, but let's be honest: I'm a faster typer than I am a writer.

Hopefully I find time to update this nearly every day, and further, keep you interested!

I leave in a couple of days, and I still have to pack everything. It's pretty late here in Michigan right now, though, and I'm getting sleepy. So I'm off for now, but hopefully you'll be hearing from me soon!

xx
lixx


The End.