london
<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4662602443696170038?origin\x3dhttps://lixxinlondon0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
♥ Welcome

Just wishing and hoping
And thinking and praying
And planning and dreaming
His kisses will start...


♥ The Girl

Name: Allie
Birthdate: 10.05
Ambition: photography.
Loves: travel.


♥ Desires

travel
graduate
photo
$$$

live life.


♥ Tagboard

If you want a tagboard,
you could put it here.


♥ Click

Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend


♥ Past

June 2010
July 2010


♥ Layout

Designer: Lady-Nadya
Images: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Brushes: 1 | 2
Font: DaFont
Base Codes: kynzgerl

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Black bird singing in the dead of night.. ♥ 11:33 AM



The last few days have been pretty chill. Nothing really exciting to blog about. Sports Café is definitely our place to go on Tuesday nights (students get in for free and drinks are £1.50 or £2.50 for a double). Sound is still my second home here and the security guy is a good friend.
Last night we went to The Globe to see Comedy of Errors. The first time I went to The Globe, we saw Henry VIII. While, I really enjoy the story of Henry VIII, Shakespeare did not do the story justice, and in fact made it quite boring. Because of that, I was a bit hesitant to return for another show. Seeing as how it was paid for, though, and I'm somewhat thrifty (somewhat..), I decided to give Shakespeare another chance. Good thing, too! The show was fantastic and so entertaining. Quite the fun time!
After the show, Lacey, Ryan, Alex, Mo, and myself walked along the South Bank. Later, I went out for a drink, then came back and had a good talk with a friend.
Oh London...

**EDIT**
Also, it was brought to my attention that my blog wasn't letting anyone comment on anything. The problem is now fixed, though, so feel free to comment away! =]




COMMENTS

  1. natalie says:
    July 22, 2010 8:24 PM
    I like that; "Somewhat".....thank you for that! *smile*
  2. .allieee says:
    July 23, 2010 10:49 PM
    lol i had to be honest!


The End.