Thursday, July 15, 2010
Oxford Circus ♥ 11:31 AM
Well hello, blog. Long time no see?
Now, because it's been so long since I've actually written anything down in here, I could either try my hardest to go back and tell you about every detail (I remember) about every day I missed...or, I could just start again with today.
I think London has stopped trying to woo me with its fantastic, sunny, 70/80 degree weather, and has decided that we are now close enough for it to piss on me 24/7. I realise (not 'realize'. they don't believe in the letter "z" here) I've been quite spoiled with this typical summer weather. But London, must you really downpour on me, as I'm making my mile+ walk back with groceries? Not only that, but you had to wait until I was wearing a light shirt, and colored bra. For a minute, I was thinking I might actually drown on my way back. When you rain, London, you really don't play.
Anyway. I went to class this morning, and alas, it was raining again. However this time I not only had a tank top under my shirt, but a jacket on top, as well. Last night, I took time to plan out what I'll be doing for my last couple weeks here. Today's activity was shopping in Oxford Circus (the biggest shopping street in Europe). Since I've been here, I've been quite good with buying myself things, so today I treated myself a bit. I didn't spend as much as I thought I might, but that's because I'm fantastic at getting deals. I mean, not everyone can get a pair of French Connection shoes (originally £110) for £27.50.
Anytawho...I've shopped myself out for the day, so I do believe it's time for a bit of a nap. And because it's Thursday (and therefore my weekend), I need to be well rested before we go out tonight.
Cheers!
The End.