london
<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4662602443696170038?origin\x3dhttps://lixxinlondon0.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
♥ Welcome

Just wishing and hoping
And thinking and praying
And planning and dreaming
His kisses will start...


♥ The Girl

Name: Allie
Birthdate: 10.05
Ambition: photography.
Loves: travel.


♥ Desires

travel
graduate
photo
$$$

live life.


♥ Tagboard

If you want a tagboard,
you could put it here.


♥ Click

Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend


♥ Past

June 2010
July 2010


♥ Layout

Designer: Lady-Nadya
Images: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Brushes: 1 | 2
Font: DaFont
Base Codes: kynzgerl

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Strawberry Fields Forever.. ♥ 11:31 AM



Now...I'm sure I'm not the first person to tell you this. But England is not (by any means) known for their food. However! They do have some pretty redeeming crisps (potato chips). Cheddar and Onion? Prawn Cocktail? Sweet Potato and Chipotle Sauce? Can I get a hell yeah? Just saying..
Anyway. After an early (before the sun comes up) night out at TigerTiger, I awoke bright and shiny at 10am Friday, to meet Lacey for our API trip to the Kew Palace and Kew Gardens. This place wasn't much of a palace, when compared to Hampton Court, or any of the others I've been to on this trip. But apparently that is because George III (Revolutionary War, George) wanted to hold a more "normal" life. I suppose this palace would have done the job for holding as normal as a life a king may be able to have. The actual garden is quite huge, and there was no way we could have gotten through the whole thing in a couple of hours. It was nice, and I think if my parents came to London with me, I would take them there, but I'm not sure how often I'd frequent it. Either way, I'm glad I went. Later in the night, Bryan, Danielle, Beth and myself had a low-key evening at O'Neils, an Irish pub near Carnaby Street. They were all waking up early to leave for York and the north of England. While technically, I was apart of that too, I opted out of this trip. There's too much in London for me to still cover and I don't really have time to be going to the north of England when I really want to be in London.
So instead of catching a bus at 7am, this morning, I slept in, took my time getting ready, and made my way out of my dorm/hostel listening to The Beatles on my iPod. It's a little cliché, I know, but c'mon...I was going to Abbey Road! Once out of the tube station, I was a little confused on what direction to go in. Naturally, I scoped everyone out, and saw a girl around my age looking at a map. I asked her if she was looking for Abbey Road too, and it turned out she was. She ended up being from America, just graduated from NYU and her grad present was a month long trip to Europe. Pretty cool, really.. We made our way to the infamous zebra-crossing (you know, I find myself saying "zeh-brah" now, instead of "zee-brah". weird.) and found the studios. I'm not sure it's sunk in yet, that I've now been to the most famous recording studio in the world. The Beatles, Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon, Radiohead...how could I not go there?
After many pictures, Jesse and I made our way to Camden Market. We walked around for a bit, but neither of us bought anything. (Mind you, that is terribly difficult to do there..) Later, the people she was staying with got ahold of her, and she invited me to Greenwich with them. I opted out, but we exchanged contact info, and maybe we'll get together another time.
I came back, chilled, had dinner, and am soon going down to the South Bank to take some shots of Big Ben at night. We'll see how it goes..


The End.